Inquiry on Trello Billing

AwesomePaul007 September 4, 2018

Hi,

Will like to make inquiry on the billing for Trello. I made a proposal to my team on using trello, and i was told to create a board and set it up . But then, i noticed to achieve full potential using the tool, i need to have some power-ups up and running, which is tied to subscribing .

Below are my questions for ;

*We have about 5 team(could increase) members we want to bring on to the board, do we have to subscribe for each to be able to use the board and its power-ups?

*If as an Admin, i already subscribed to one of the available packages(say enterprise), will my subscription hold for other boards i have created for the team. That's , will I be able to use the power-ups for all my boards created and shared with my team .

*Lastly, for the billing package you have, say (enterprise = $20.83), is that for a year or for a month .

Thank you.

*Please, reply ASAP*

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2018

Hi Paul

It is possible to have a one-user team, with that user being you.  You're only billed for users that are added to the team itself, but not for anyone added to any boards that belong to the team.

Any user of the team will have Gold access for their personal use, and they'll be able to enable unlimited power ups on a team based board. However, for any user that is added to a board and not the team, they will not be able to enable additional power ups.

With that said, they will still be able to use any power ups that are enabled on the board by the team member.

Any billing, Business Class or enterprise, the price per user is based on per month.

AwesomePaul007 September 30, 2018

@ Mathew , thanks a bunch .

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events