Indicate what I read

Wendy Blanckaert September 3, 2020

My company uses Trello as a communication tool. I'm wondering if it's possible to give a colour to the messages you read already. I would like to do that in the application, but also when I log in via my computer.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Wendy Blanckaert when you view notifications in Trello, they will change to "read" and you won't see them anymore unless you "view all". When you say "messages" do you mean notifications or do you mean comments that you are seeing on cards?

Wendy Blanckaert September 3, 2020

I mean the comments I see on cards. We have a lot of cards, so I was wondering if I can colour the comments that I read already.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Wendy Blanckaert nope, but you can filter your notifications to show only comments, and watch cards to see all comments in your notifications.

The way I prefer to use Trello is to use "mentions" as the primary notification, so it's similar to Slack, if someone needs to contact me they need to mention my username. I created a plugin that also unwatches any card I'm added to so I only get notified about being added to a card and mentioned in a comment, and those notifications are actually created as cards in my personal board where I can review them and then archive them when done:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events