Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In trello, using a gantt chart, can you schedule from the "end" backwards?

Mike Paschal March 11, 2022

Am looking at tools for managing projects. When using the Gantt scheduling, it looks like Trello will let you manage dependencies between different tasks. Can you specify task durations? If so, when yo do so, will Trello automatically calculate start and end dates? Can you change the end date of the "last" task and have Trello automacially re-calculate all the start end end dates for any tasks the last task depends upon?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2022

Hi @Mike Paschal - how are you using a Gantt Chart in Trello, is it through a Power-Up? 

Mike Paschal March 14, 2022

I am not using the tool yet. We are evaluating such tools. So this was more of a "can it be done at all" question versus a "please show me the exact steps" question.

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

In that case, I recommend having a look through our Gantt chart Power-Ups and test them out to see if any has the functionality you're looking for: https://trello.com/power-ups

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events