• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

In this case who will consume the command count?

My team uses Trello with a BC plan. If I invite a Free plan member to a board set up for the BC team and execute a command triggered by the action of the Free plan member, who will consume the command count?

2 answers

From my understanding, by adding someone to a Team that has BC plan, you are effectively paying for another seat so they wouldn't be a 'Free' plan member anymore. But if you're sidestepping this somehow, then the following answer may not be correct.

https://help.trello.com/article/1181-butler-features-and-quotas

In a BC plan, the commands are pooled in a quota shared between all members on all boards of a team. With the quota being 1000 per team + 200 per member. So a 2 person team should have 1400 command runs in the pool (unless I misunderstand something)? And any command trigger on the Team board would eat in to the quota.

As a paid member, you also have a personal 200 command run limit for personal boards as well.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Jul 10, 2020

Hi @千葉 

Welcome to the Community!

Are you adding this person to 1 board, or to the Business Class Team?

That will make a difference to where the commands will come out of.

If you're adding them to a single board, and the command is running from their account, the command count should come out of the free member's allowance, which isn't very big. 

If you're adding them to the Business Class team and the action is taking part within a Business Class board, the command will come out of the pooled BC allowance. 

That's my understanding!

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

793 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you