Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In this case who will consume the command count?

千葉 July 8, 2020

My team uses Trello with a BC plan. If I invite a Free plan member to a board set up for the BC team and execute a command triggered by the action of the Free plan member, who will consume the command count?

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2020

Hi @千葉 

Welcome to the Community!

Are you adding this person to 1 board, or to the Business Class Team?

That will make a difference to where the commands will come out of.

If you're adding them to a single board, and the command is running from their account, the command count should come out of the free member's allowance, which isn't very big. 

If you're adding them to the Business Class team and the action is taking part within a Business Class board, the command will come out of the pooled BC allowance. 

That's my understanding!

Esme :)

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2020

From my understanding, by adding someone to a Team that has BC plan, you are effectively paying for another seat so they wouldn't be a 'Free' plan member anymore. But if you're sidestepping this somehow, then the following answer may not be correct.

https://help.trello.com/article/1181-butler-features-and-quotas

In a BC plan, the commands are pooled in a quota shared between all members on all boards of a team. With the quota being 1000 per team + 200 per member. So a 2 person team should have 1400 command runs in the pool (unless I misunderstand something)? And any command trigger on the Team board would eat in to the quota.

As a paid member, you also have a personal 200 command run limit for personal boards as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events