Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to invite someone to a board OR workspace

Daniel Linck December 6, 2021

Hi

Since last week I tried inviting a friend to a board we decided to work on. Today we did some tests, since she didn't receive the invite.

I tried:

a) inviting by her user (we have other older boards in common)

b) by her e-mail

c) by creating a link (when she clicks it say it's not a valid link anymore)

When I press Invite in the board it simply closes and never show any confirmation or does she receive any notification. I tried doing it both on Edge, Chrome and on the mobile app.

When trying to invite to the workspace, it doesn't work and she doesn't pop up as a guest either.

Is there a bug going on or is it somehow just me?

I tried making a new board in this workspace and got nada. I even upgraded to the premium free 14 days to see if it'd help and it didn't.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Daniel Linck ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues, rest assured it definitely doesn't sound like it's you.

A week or two ago there was a known issue around changing board member admin rights (which is now fixed) so I wonder if this could be tied to a previous issue. My recommendation would be to contact Trello support directly as they will be able to determine the problem and hopefully get this fixed as soon as possible for you.

You can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events