Importing old task from teamgantt into Trello

I'm trying to import all my task/phases of my gantt chart made in teamgantt into trello. I knwo how to link trello & teamgantt but I cannot create a new board starting from my data in teamgantt. Only new cards created in trello will appear in teamgant, and new tasks in teamgantt will appear in trello. How however do I import all my old teamgantt tasks into an empty trello board?

Hope this was clear,

thx.

1 answer

Hi Marnix,

This is correct, unfortunately, and that's not how the TeamGantt Power-Up is designed to work, so you'd need to import those tasks another way.

Because Trello cards can be almost anything (not necessarily just a task), there isn't always an easy way to import data, but this can be easier if you can first export the data needed from TeamGantt. Once you have that, you can take a look at this page for some more information and detail: http://help.trello.com/article/751-importing-data-into-trello

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

585 views 1 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you