Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Member of board has Business class is butler quota increased for that board?

Hillary Haskins June 28, 2021

I have a client who has given me access to her board. I have created butler automations on that board but I have reached my monthly quota. If I upgrade my account, will the butler automation quota on that board also increase? Or does my client have to give me Admin rights to the board? Or does my client have to upgrade her account? 

3 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

@Hillary Haskins I think what would need to happen from this point is for your client to add you as a member of their business class workspace, and for the board to also be a member of that business class workspace, and at that point your quota will be increased and paid for by your client. If you upgrade a separate workspace, then your quota from that workspace won't spill over into hers. I *think* that if you upgraded to Gold then your personal quota would increase but not by much. Also note that if your client adds you to her team, then you can share your commands with her as a library.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2021

When we finish the migration so all boards are in workspaces this is something that we can fix up eventually. It would be nice for the quota to be a workspace level thing rather than a personal thing but there are a bunch of changes we need to make. 

0 votes
Deleted user June 29, 2021

Hi @Hillary Haskins

The Butler will be increase in your account when you do upgrade. Not your client.

Deleted user June 29, 2021

You can see more about Bluter Quota and Limits on link "https://help.trello.com/article/1181-butler-features-and-quotas".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events