If I upgrade from Free to Standard plan, should I get charged of all users monthly? If yes --> Can w

Van November 30, 2021

If I upgrade from Free to Standard plan, should I get charged of all users monthly?
If yes --> Can we restrict some users to use free functions only, so we get to charge the only owner of the board?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Van ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Trello Standard is an upgrade for a Trello Workspace. This means that, like Premium, it applies to the Workspace and the boards within it, not individual users, and it affects all members of the Workspace. When upgrading to Standard, you'll be charged for each member of the Workspace.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Van December 1, 2021

Thanks Laura!

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Happy to help Jevan, happy Trello-ing!

P.S. If you'd like to help your fellow Community members facing the same question easily find the answers you can accept the answer above 😊

Van December 1, 2021

Great, I already accept it.

Rebecca Watson January 13, 2022

How do i just upgrade myself to Standard or Premium and NOT the whole board? 

Thanks

Rebecca

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events