Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I have a gold account can my team members also upload large attachments?

Kristin_Vestrheim May 18, 2020

I am wondering if all the team members will have to upgrade to upload videos/attachments over 10MB, or will me, as an admin of the team, having a gold account be enough

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Kristin_Vestrheim they can't upload large attachments, but they can gain access to large attachments you have uploaded. If you want others on your team to be able to upload large attachments, you should convert your team to business class and add each of those team members to your team.

If you have a board inside a business class team, then other board members who are either single board guests, team members or multi-board guests will all be able to upload large attachments.

Kristin_Vestrheim May 19, 2020

Thanks very much!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

I believe this would apply to the whole board since the board admin has it (regardless of if the other team members have it), since that's the case with Business Class. Although i'm not 100% sure. You can try it out without getting gold for everyone and see if it will let other people upload a large file!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events