If I have Standard Membership can I access my calendar- I see I can add dates- I need overall view

Kimberly Duran May 12, 2022

Hi community,

I am trying to set up a one woman business.  I have Standard Membership. I am creating marketing content calendar. How can I view my calendar - overall view with all dates. 

Or do I have to upgrade to premium? I am only 1 person. It seems silly to upgrade, because write up says for team up to 100. 

The question here is can I access a full view calendar using Standard Membership?

Al your input would help.

Sincerely,

Kimberly

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Hi @Kimberly Duran ! Welcome to the community :) are you wanting to see dates across multiple boards, or within just one board?

You can use the calendar power-up to view all cards within one board. This is a free power-up and isn't related to what Trello plan you're on; you could be on the free Trello version and still use it.

However, if you're wanting to see a calendar view of cards across multiple boards, this would be a premium feature (see workspace views). 

An alternative to this would be to sync all of your boards into GCal. This isn't a live sync - I believe it refreshes once a day.

Or use a power-up like Planyway. This allows you to see cards from multiple boards in one calendar view. This would require a subscription but I believe you can just pay for yourself. This will also give you extra features like a GCal/Outlook integration, timeline views, time tracking, etc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events