Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I downgrade to a free plan, will the custom fields that I build into my board still exist?

Darcy Keester November 30, 2022

I understand that if I downgrade, I can no longer edit the board with the custom fields, but can the board be viewed with the custom fields that were previously built and will those custom fields still be searchable by a free user?

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2022

@Darcy Keester i believe the custom fields will only persist on legacy boards that were created prior to the price change. So, my understanding is that they won't persist after you downgrade.

0 votes
Hamza Chundrigar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2022

Hi @Darcy Keester 

Welcome to the community!

As per this article: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/trellos-plans-an-update-and-faqs/

Custom Fields is now a core product feature for Standard, Premium, and Enterprise, and is no longer available as a Power-Up and can no longer be added from the Power-Ups directory.

If you currently have the Custom Fields Power-Up enabled on an existing free board, you can continue to use the feature on that board. However, any newly created boards within a free Workspace will not have the Custom Fields Power-Up available, and will require an upgrade to access Custom Fields on those boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events