Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

If I cancel my Trello Gold 1Year sub today, (2months left) will I still have the Gold features ?

Hi, 

I currently have a Trello Gold subscription for 1 year, and it's supposed to be renewed in two months. (Which also mean I still have two months on my actual sub, already paid) Since I can't afford to pay it again in two months, I would like to stop my subscription. 

My question is, if I stop my subscription today, will I still have the Trello Gold features for the next two months, until my sub of the actual year I have already paid is over.

Thank you for anyone willing to help me.

1 answer

0 votes
Lam Atlassian Team Mar 17, 2021

Hi @San  - Thanks for reaching out to the community! If you cancel Gold, it will just stop you from being charged at the next renewal period. You will keep all your Gold features until the end of your pre-paid period. 

Cheers,

Lam

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

941 views 12 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you