Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS App Homepage no longer as usable

Chris Sandvig April 2, 2021

I can’t see all of my due-soon cards in the Home Screen anymore?  I used to rely heavily on the Home function in the app to review and update cards.  Now, there are only several cards in there.  They are grouped, but I can’t expand lists or scroll through them (see attached - this is all I can view).  I have to go into individual boards now to do my morning reviews.  This is very cumbersome.  How do I get the old view back?2A318079-7A3E-4C5A-B6F4-BAD000FA19AE.png

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2021

Hi Chris,

This was a recent change by our team to show "My Cards" there. This will show cards that have been assigned to you. It sounds like this change isn't something that fits your workflow, which I can understand is annoying. I'll definitely pass this onto our team, as while we probably won't bring back "Highlights" in the same way that it was in the past, we are always looking for ways to improve how we show what you classify as "your work". 

Let me know if there is anything else that I can pass onto the team!

Chris Sandvig April 6, 2021

Ryan,

Thanks for the quick response.  I'm not sure how this change improves workflow, but I appreciate the answer.  I guess I have three follow-ups:

1. I'm a team member of one so why am I not simply assigned to my own cards when I create them?  Tangential to that, why does the app automatically assign them to me when I look at them on my phone?
  2. What is the best way then to see everything that's coming due regardless of board? Using the Home screen was so easy for this and the Notifications panel is really not useful for that. This is very important to me and I can't imagine that I'm the only one who needs to do this.
  3. Why is this not happening within the Android or PC app, or the browser (I use all of these platforms)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events