Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know if I subscribe to the Business Class plan how many people who have free trello

Ruimar Marcolan September 3, 2020

I would like to know if I subscribe to the Business Class plan how many people who have free trello accounts can I add to my job board?

2 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020

Hi @Ruimar Marcolan ,

Welcome to the community!

Basically, if you upgrade your account to the business plan, you can add many people to your boards as usually in all plans(many people).

Only the problem is that the other users won't be able to access many features that a business plan has and might not be able to collaborate with you properly on the same board!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Ruimar Marcolan with a Business Class team, you pay for any team member and any user who is a member of more than one board which belongs to your business class team (these are called "multi-board guests"):

https://help.trello.com/article/1123-multi-board-guests

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events