Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to ask for a personalized training for my company

Catalina Alvarez August 24, 2021

We live in Madrid, Spain. We are starting to use Trello for Android for our company and we New sometida training 

2 answers

1 vote
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

Hi Catalina, welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Atlassian has a training program called Atlassian University but it does not include Trello trainings.

Perhaps you could get in touch with an Atlassian partner company and ask whether they can provide a personalized training session. You can look for partners in the partner directory and filter by location and product.

Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 24, 2021

Hey @Catalina Alvarez! We're one of those partners @Charlie Misonne mentioned, and we have a team/office based in Madrid so should be able to help :)

As we don't have your contact details, would you mind filling out the form on the link below, then one of our team will be in touch to see how we can help?

https://www.adaptavist.com/solutions/trello-services

Thanks,

Dan

Like Catalina Alvarez likes this
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 24, 2021

Dan and Adaptavist are good guys, definitely worth checking them out :)

Like Dan Ivory likes this
Catalina Alvarez October 20, 2021

Hi Dan, 

Thanks for your reply, I have tried to log in to your website but it seems I'm not successful. Can you please share an email where I can contact you?

Thanks!

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
August 24, 2021

Hannah at https://www.simplaworkflows.com/ is excellent, depending on what exactly it is you are looking for. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events