Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to add observers to my board, but by providing them a board link. Possible?

christophrooms February 14, 2018

We want to use Trello to publish our public roadmap, but don't feel comfortable by having Google index the board. 

As an alternative, we are looking into using a closed Trello board, where we can have our customers on as observers. Now inviting every customer separately is quite a task, so it would be great if we can just provide them a link, by which they will be added to the board as an observer. 

Anybody knows if this is something Trello is looking into? Or Alternative solutions to my problem? 

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2018

Hey Christoph

I agree, having to add a large number of observers is painful, however there's not currently aw workaround. You can still invite users to the board using a link, but then you'd have to go in and change each permission to observer manually.  I suggest submitting this as a feature request. 

Nadine Spencer September 20, 2018

Hey, anyone know if there's an update on this?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events