It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I want to print a list of cards at a certain stage

HI,

I want to print a list of cards at a certain stage.  I can't see to filter on the stages is the first thing. Then I want to print it in a meaningful layout. Is this possible?

Kind regards

Karl

2 answers

Hi Karl, 

I am not sure fully to understand your question, but from my understanding, you can use the third-party app Bridge24 (https://bridge24.com/trello/). 

With this app, you can create different filters and then export your cards in Excel and print them. 

Hope this helps :) 

Emilie 

HI Thanks Emilie,

I just want to print a list of cards, so I can write on the paper and make notes around them, seems overkill to pay £10 ppm for this?

Any other solutions

Many thanks

Karl

0 votes

Hi Karl!

Because we built Trello to be a next-generation web and mobile application, it doesn't have great built-in printing support. While we do offer printing in the app, it's not a core feature of the app: Printing in Trello

However, we are aware of a third-party extension that allows for printing from Trello, which you may want to check out: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-board-printer/jbgpfjbmmlcaicpeimjggdppephemamf?hl=en-US

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you