I want to have recurring purchase order numbers included everytime I create a new card? in sequense

Andres Marin May 10, 2017

Please help

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2017

The closest workaround I can think of, is using the card number. There are browser extensions that can display this card number (unique for each card on a board) in the card title. Would this help?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-card-numbers/kadpkdielickimifpinkknemjdipghaf?hl=en

Andres Marin May 11, 2017

My current PO numbers are around 20509 I want it to follow this number in a sequence every time I create a new card.  By the way I appreciate all your help.

Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2017

Hi Andres,

Butler for Trello is a 3rd party tool (created by my company) that could serve this purpose, with a command like:

when a card is created in list "New Products",
increase {{ProductNumber}} by 1
and rename the card to "{cardname} #{{ProductNumber}}"

sounds good.  How can I get this ?

Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2017

cant do it command not found

who can I get to help me with this?

Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2017

Andres, I believe you already contacted Butler support about this and your question was resolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events