I want to have labels change to match the next checklist item (steps in a process)

Josh Jacobsen October 22, 2020

I want to have labels that match every step in a checklist.

Fun example checklist........

1. Mix batter

2. place cookies in oven

3. Serve warm delicious cookies

I want the label on the card to change from "mixing batter" to "baking in the oven" when "Mix batter" is checked. 

I am trying to use Butler to make this happen with no success. Is this possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Josh Jacobsen October 23, 2020

Here is the rule I am trying to use. I am not sure why it isn't working. Any thoughts?

Checklist and label rule_ Trello.png

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2020

@Josh Jacobsen  Try adding find card with link {triggercardlink} just after the trigger command ahead of the delete label

Josh Jacobsen October 23, 2020

I want this rule to apply for all cards on the board. 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2020

@Josh Jacobsen From Butler commands for labels you will need to select from a drop down. I have a Butler Add-on that uses Butler Http Request that will add a label by name or colour match if required. In which case you will feed {checklistitemname} as label_name

{"card_id" : "{cardidlong}", "label_name" : "label_name", "label_color" : "purple", "match_color" : "No/Yes"}

as the payload for the http request.

For more info on this add on see here. There is a module list on the Knowledge Base page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events