Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've created 3 butler card buttons but apart from me, all my team members can only see 1?

Sunshine Ant August 1, 2020

I have made sure that I've shared the Card Button with the team. But still, apart from me, everyone else can only see one?

I wonder why? I also have asked them to clear the cache and still doesn't work.

Any help please?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2020

Are your team members also paid members?.. The one-rule-per-type limitation for Free members also covers the rules that are shared to them by Paid members.

No, we are all using free version :-(

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2020

That'd be it then. Though it sounds like you've got atleast Gold? Or are part of a Business team or higher. Or else you wouldn't have been able to make 3 card buttons in a single board.

Yep, I think this should be the reason as I am given 1 month free Gold level...

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2020

@Sunshine Ant  Did you select share with Team?

Yes,I've made sure all 3 card buttons's "Shared with team" checkboxes are all ticked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events