Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I upgraded Trello calendar connector, but it doesn't work

Thoi Nguyen July 30, 2021

Dear Sir or Madam, 

I have upgraded cronofy power up for use it in more Boards, I bought for 1 years in use with the price is 23,88 USD. But it doesn't work. Please help me find out the reasons. Thank you very much

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021

"It doesn't work" tells us nothing about the problem.  Could you tell us what the problem is?

Thoi Nguyen August 1, 2021

Thank you for your answer

I don't know exactly situation on it. I have upgraded to Cronofy yesterday, i paid 23.88 usd and got the bill by my email. I want to sync my trello to my google calendar with many boards by Cronofy. But now i can not add more cronofy to sencond board. Please see the file attached.Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 2.29.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-01 at 2.30.17 PM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

The power-up does not appear to be aware that you have bought it.  You'll need to check that the association between the payment and your account is right, and get in touch with the vendor if it is not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events