I think I accidentally deleted my account and I can't find a way to contact the support.

Robert Reznik May 5, 2020

Hi there,

I was trying to change email address on, lets call it "Email #1" to "Email #2" and it said that I already had an account on "Email #2" so my thought was that I needed to delete "#2" account before proceeding. The problem is when I deleted "#2" account everything disappeared, all boards, everything. I am now treated as a new user even if I still had "#1" up and running.

I did try to "undo" the account deletion of "#2" but my boards were still gone after doing that so now I am left confused and scared that all my boards etc are gone.

And it seems like the support not is available at the moment.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Robert

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

Hi @Robert Reznik 

That's the last thing you want! Your best option would be to raise a ticket on Trello's support section - https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/ and explain all of this on the ticket. Trello are very good at getting back to you and should hopefully be able to help. 

Hope this is somewhat useful and you get your boards back!

All the best,

Laura

Robert Reznik May 5, 2020

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the reply.

Thank you for the link, it actually was what I tried prior to writing here and it takes me to an empty page. (see screenshot) so I did a google search for Trello contact mail and google came up with this one: "support@trello.com". I did mail that mail and got a reply that my ticket automatically was closed and to contact them via https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/ which as I mentioned is empty... so yea its a quite paradoxal circle I am in here. 😅

Empty.jpg

Edit: while writing this I found out that it was google chrome that didn't displaying the ticket report page (https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/) Tried in the Microsoft Edge browser and it seems to work. (left my original post and this reply just if anyone have the same issue)

Best,

Robert

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

@Robert Reznik when you say you deleted the account on Email #2 did you follow these steps:

1) Login using Email #2

2) Go to Settings

3) Click "Permanently delete your entire account forever"

4) Then click yes that you wanted an email sent to your address

5) Received the email

6) Clicked the link in the email to delete your account

7) Saw the confirmation screen that you were about to delete your account and that there was no undo

8) Clicked the button to delete your account

?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events