• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I set up my Trello board with my personal email not work email. How can i switch this over?

2 answers

Hi @JAMES HOWARTH ,

You may refer to this link :

https://help.trello.com/article/773-changing-account-credentials#:~:text=To%20change%20the%20email%20address,to%20the%20new%20email%20address.

1. To change the email address you use to log into Trello, go to your account settings page at http://trello.com/my/profile and click on Profile & Visibility. Then select Change email address from the Contact section. 

2. A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address. After clicking the link in the email to confirm the change, you’ll need to log in again with your previous email address. Then, you’ll see your Profile & Visibility page is now updated with the new email address and your previous email address is removed from the account..
  3. If you currently have more than one email addresses on your account, you must remove your additional email addresses in order to change to a new email address.

In the above mentioned link the above points were explained with screenshots.

--Ravya

many thanks Ravya. However, I have no CONTACT section below BIO in the Profile & Visibility section......is this because i'm using the basic (free) service?

Regards,

James

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 09, 2020

Hi James, recently the Atlassian products have move to one user id (the Atlassian ID). Here is how you change your email: edit your personal information and visibility settings through your Atlassian profile. There is an email tab on the left (2nd one in list). Let me know if this helps.

Have a great day,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

846 views 14 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you