I sent a board to an employee of mine and he accidentally deleted it. We can't find it here. Can s

Kevin_Powell June 22, 2020

I sent a board over to an employee and he accidentally deleted it.  We can't find it anywhere.  Is there a way to restore boards back to a certain date or any other suggestions?  Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2020

It would be hard to delete a board accidentally (you have to archive it first and then delete it).

Can you check your browser history to see if you can find the URL?

I can see several url's, but not seeing the board that was deleted or place somewhere else?

Is there a way I can find the cards that were sent or copied from my board to his?

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2020

Hi @Kevin_Powell 

Can you ask the member who deleted it to do the following:

On any board, click on 'Boards' - top left

Scroll right down to the bottom of the list and there will be an option for 'See Closed Boards'

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 14.43.01.png

If they click on that, all the boards that they have closed will show up in alphabetical order. If the board that they closed is there, click on the option to re-open.

Let us know if this works!

Esme :)

Kevin_Powell June 24, 2020

Esme the board wasn't there.  Is there a way I can see the board sent from my account?  Thanks for your help.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2020

Hi @Kevin_Powell 

Can you see it on your list? (Remembering that the list is in alphabetical order).

If your colleague has closed and then deleted the board, unfortunately, it's gone. There's no way to re-open a deleted board.

This page might help to explain it better than me!

Deleting a Board - Trello Help

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events