Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I seem to be a guest on my own board and it's causing issues.

Deleted user January 11, 2022

I recently installed the Dashcards Power-Up and don't seem to be able to use it. I get a notice saying "Workspace members only. Only workspace members can create Dashcards."

Also, there's a notice at the bottom left corner of my window saying "You are a guest on these boards. To see other boards and members in this Workspace, an admin must add you as a Workspace member."

I'm confused as I am the one who created this board and I'm listed as an Admin. Any idea what's going on?

1 answer

1 vote
Oscar Triscon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2022

Hi John,

I work in the Dashcards team. Can you please contact me at yosegi@atlassian.com letting me know your Trello username and the name of the workspace where you're trying to create a Dashcard but can't?

Thanks.

Deleted user January 12, 2022

Thanks, will do.

Deleted user January 13, 2022

Not sure I'm listed as a guest on my own boards. Can you help?

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 11.04.00 AM.png

Oscar Triscon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2022

Hi John,

I just replied to your email. From my initial investigation, it looks like even though the workspace is called John's Trello Workspace, it wasn't created by you but by someone else who may have named the workspace after you. Workspace display names are not reserved (imagine how many users named John out there!) Do you recall creating this workspace yourself?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events