Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I need an overview of 50 boards within the same workspace

I need exactly what the workspace table can do. Just with 50 boards within the workspace.

Is there maybe a smart way to setup this view using Trello premium or maybe a great power up that can do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Therese Louise Hansen Blue Cat Reports can do this with the Quick Lists

You can try it out for free here

Hope that helps! 

Robin 

1 vote
marc Atlassian Team Dec 17, 2021

Hey Therese, thanks for sharing your thoughts here! I'm glad the Workspace Table format has the potential to help solve for your need, but unfortunately the feature only has the capability of pulling in up to 20 boards at this time. 

Could you tell me a bit more about your board set-up and what you are looking to do? I'm curious if there is something else we could do to get you what you are looking for. 

Hi Marc!

Thank you for your answer. I will try to explain our current workflow and how we use Trello:

We have around 80 boards in our workspace and we have activity on them all. We use the boards for different projects where each card is a task that needs attention from around 5-6 different people depending on the kind of task and we are around 30 people that needs to have an overview. We need to be able to quickly see:

1) The cards each person is assigned to on the 80 different boards

2) The cards that each person is assigned to and that are over due

3) The cards that each person is assigned to and that is in a specific list

Until now I am controlling everything by watching all 80 boards and then I write to each person when they need to take action on a card. I would like that I did not have to do that. Also because I often miss some cards, and then nobody follows up before it is too late.

Each task is very different so I don't think that the solution is, that each person just watch the relevant lists and then everyone look at their notifications. In every list the task could potentially need attention from one of all 30 people. 

Hi @Therese Louise Hansen 

I appreciate the additional details here were for Marcs benefit, but if you haven't looked at Blue Cat yet I thought I'd drop some links to our help to show what it can do

Quick lists: https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/create-a-quick-list-of-cards/

- Create a list filtered by member, due date and list. We have customers that do exactly this to create a 'todo list' for each member

You ould also create more visual reports with numbers, lists and bar charts. Maybe 3 bar charts showing cards by member, cards due by member and cards in certain lists by member? You can then drill in to see the cards

You can also get the reports and quick lists emailed to people daily/weekly etc. https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/scheduling-email-report-sharing/

Anyway! Honestly just posting because it looks like you have exactly the problem we try to solve :) Will stop pushing Blue Cat on you now :)

Thanks,

Robin

Like Felix likes this
marc Atlassian Team Jan 04, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing Therese! I can understand how an all in one table would be most effective for you... unfortunately now within Trello your best option would be to create 4 tables with 20 boards each, or try out Blue Cat! 

All the best!

Like Robin Warren likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

545 views 19 20
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you