Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I moved a list to another board but my cards didn't move. How do I find those cards?

Pam May 24, 2020

I hope I didn't lose all the information from my cards. I moved a list to another board thinking that it would include all of the cards. However, when I moved the list to another board, it appeard on the other board without any of the cards that were associated with it.

Is there a way to get those cards?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2020

@Pam @Chrissy Fleishman there were 4 separate reports of the same problem in the past 72 hours. One person reported that it was merely a delay and the cards eventually showed up:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Re-Cards-deleted-when-after-moving-a-list-to-another-board/qaq-p/1386954/comment-id/26714#M26714

Can you confirm whether or not you have seen this resolve itself?

Chrissy Fleishman May 25, 2020

Phew! Just checked and it’s all there! Strange delay!! That was a stressful hour! Thanks! 

Pam May 25, 2020

Mine are still not there. :(

Pam May 25, 2020

Finally see mine after I logged out and logged back in!! Yay!! Doing the happy dance!!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chrissy Fleishman May 25, 2020

I had the same issue!! Hopefully someone can help! For one instance just the list name moved, and in another 2 cards moved but not the others! ughh!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events