Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I'm using the Days in column of my cards. I have a few questions

I'm using the "Days in column" on my board. Where can I get at the data behind this? I want to know when a card went into a col and when it left. 

2 answers

Alex,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Specifically, I would like to know when a particular issue (story) moved into In-Progress, and left In-Progress for another status. Ideally export to this information into Excel

BR

Neil

Alex Waite Atlassian Team May 02, 2022

Hey @Neil Zaccari - can you answer my original question re: are you using a Power-Up?

I don't believe we'd have this kind of reporting natively. 

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team May 01, 2022

Hey @Neil Zaccari - not sure what you mean by 'Days in column' - is this a Power-Up? 

Not sure what Power Up is.

The root of it is that I am after capturing exactly how many days the individual story was in any given stage in the work flow

Example: Story X was moved into "In-Progress" on May 1st and then moved to Done on May 3rd. The duration (cycle time) is 2 days  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,264 views 27 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you