Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I’m needing help to restore meeting notes within a board that has not been deleted and has vanished

I created a client Trello board and added a card for the session notes. After the meeting I added her as a member and when I went into the card it asked me to save the card meeting notes. I did save and now they’re no longer showing. 
Is there any way to recall history to restore them? I’ve not deleted any cards or archived. 

1 answer

Hi @Sarah Cross ,

If notes were saved in card description, you can try Description History Power-Up to see changes made. Session notes should be visible in 'Description Before Change' column on the left side.

Description History - https://trello.com/power-ups/628cc00f78b7a9664bb34820

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,320 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you