Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having trouble linking Trello to HelpScout.

ekolis January 29, 2019

I had this powerup configured the other day but I had to delete my browser cookies and now it's gone. When I click the button to link it, I'm prompted to log in to HelpScout, and when I do, the dialog box disappears but the apps aren't linked; clicking the HelpScout button again just prompts me to link it again. What happened and how can I fix it? Thanks! :)

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2019

@ekolis have you tried disabling the power up and enabling it again to start afresh? Also have you tried creating a new board and enabling it there to test it out? Might be worth experimenting to see if you can narrow down the source of the issue. Otherwise, you could email support@trello.com to see if they can help you out

ekolis February 4, 2019

How do I disable the powerup? I don't want to break it for all the other users of this board...

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2019

@ekolis you disable the power up from the power ups menu. But yes I think if you do this it will reset it for everyone.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events