Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a trello usuer but not the account holder. How can I take the information and create a new acc

Diego Maldonado April 26, 2021

I'm a trello usuer but not the account holder. How can I take the information and create a new acccount?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

I'm not sure I understand.  You can sign up to Trello at https://trello.com/signup

I was giving permission from the account holder to use and edit several boards.  I want to create another trello account and transfer all the information from the previous boards. 

Is that more clear? 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

Make a new account let’s call that accountB and then sign back into the other persons account (call it accountA) and have AccountA add AccountB to the board. 

What are the steps to add AccountA to AccountB?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
April 26, 2021

Will the information be permanent on the board where the information is shared? or will it disappeared when the account holder decides to change it or deleted?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
April 26, 2021

It is a shared view, so if you change it, the other person will see the changes. If they change it, you will see the changes.

If you want your own copy of the board, you have to copy it:

https://help.trello.com/article/802-copying-cards-lists-or-boards

How do I copy not just one board but all of them ? does it need to be one by one or can individually or can I copy it from the HOME section?  

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
April 26, 2021

One at a time...

Like Diego Maldonado likes this

I follow the steps to the link that you send me but it only allows me to copy board to the same account not to a different account. How do I transfer board to a totally different account?

How much will be the charge to do it for me? 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
April 26, 2021

Have AccountB join the board and then when logged in as AccountB, hit copy. 

instead of going back and forth. I can give you access to my new account and the old account which i am not the account holder. 

How will accountB join the boards?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events