I lost the ability to mark off individual notifications

Jenna Furch February 8, 2018

I love to use my notifications. They are so helpful. 

A while ago, I randomly received a questionnaire that asked me how I would prefer to use my notifications. 

I answered all the questions and then I had a small circle next to each of my notifications so that I could see all the blue ones have not been viewed yet, then I could click on each one and decide whether or not I wanted to continue seeing it light up in my notifications. It was so helpful!

I could click on a notification and view the card in depth, then click back to my notifications and still see which ones I had not studied yet. 

OR, I could check them all off without having to view the card.

For some reason, now my notifications have reverted back to the way they were before. When I view the notifications list and then close it, every notification goes grey and I don't know which ones I need to be checking again unless I painfully study each description again. 

2 answers

0 votes
Christian Harder March 3, 2018

I was really happy with the practical way notifications were handled for a few weeks. Then the same thing happened to me as to you: shortly after I took the survey, it went back to the old almost useless way.

But what I'm really unhappy about is that there aren't more people saying they want the practical notification handling back. Only 3 of us?

Trello is a wonderful tool and I love the minor updates and incremental improvements, but giving us a good feature and then taking it away again? Not cool!

0 votes
Gabriele Galimberti February 9, 2018

I hope it's a bug and this feature will come back soon...

Jenna Furch February 9, 2018

So is this happening to you too?

Gabriele Galimberti February 9, 2018

Yes, to everyone in my office :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events