Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just downloaded app on surface pro. I can not get the cards to slide over to other columns.

Roby Bass January 28, 2021

I can open the cards but can not slide them over on the surface pro 7.  Works well with desktop and phone though.   Thanks for any help!

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Roby Bass ,

Welcome to the community!

Just click and hold the card for 0.5 seconds then drag it to another list.

Have you tried Trello on a browser on surface pro?

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Thank you its been fun finding new ways to use trello for our company!  Holding it for .5 seconds does work on my phone and desktop, but does not work on the tablet.  Good idea trying it on a browser as well.  So tried that but had the same outcome.  Wondering if it is something to do with the touchscreen settings?  Just haven't narrow anything down yet.  

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Roby Bass ,

Before opening the app change the windows to tablet mode then open the app and try!

also, try to set the resolution of the screen to 1920x1080p or below!

If the problem still exists, you can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Thank you for your help and ideas.  I just tried those and did not change the results.  I will reach out to Trello support. thank you!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events