Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I hit something accidentally. Now I get a pop-up at the lower left saying "Sending" with an alert. Edited

skridler I'm New Here Jul 21, 2021

In Windows 10, using the Trello app, I was working in a card with a very long checklist and I accidentally hit something on the keyboard and got a pop-up saying "Sending..." with a yellow triangular exclamation symbol. I wasn't trying to send anything. On the message, the only option is to click the "x" to close it, but when I do, it comes back a minute later. The checklist I was working on vanished from the card. (The card's title and list of changes and everything else remained, but no more checklist.) I closed the app and logged in via the web, hoping to find the checklist still present there. It was, so I made backup copies of my checklist cards. Now, most of my checklists are cleared of checkmarks, as if no steps were done.  That isn't a big deal, but how do I make it stop trying to send something somewhere? I went into settings and turned off email notifications, but that made no difference. Thanks for any help!

Trello_message_says_Sending.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan Atlassian Team Jul 23, 2021

Hi there,

Around the time that you wrote in we suffered some degraded performance which is likely where this error message came from. It could be that changes that you made during this time weren't saved to our servers. Our team managed to fix this quickly, but if something like this happens again, you can always check our system status here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/

Thanks,
Ryan

Thank you for the quick response! The prompt did stop about an hour after I posted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

165 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you