It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I have two Trello users with the same ID. How can I change them?

I've just invited two people to my Trello board but their initials on the little member bubble is only their first name (both C) whereas mine is both names (LR).  How can I change their initials to be both names (CM and CK) to be able to tell the difference?

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Devon_Henderson Community Leader Aug 02, 2019

Hi @Louise Rutland !

This is something a user must set for themselves, unfortunately. If you want to help walk them through it, they need to:

1. Click their profile circle in the top right corner of their Trello (theirs will say C)
  2. Choose Profile & Visibility
  3. Set their initials here:

315D0E32-2268-4A69-9507-9E9535117CC5.pngThat is what will show on their little profile picture on boards. Or, they can upload a photo to replace their initials. Either will clear up the confusion — unfortunately for your case, they will have to do that work, though.

Hope this helps!

EMI I'm New Here Mar 30, 2020

Hello! Maybe you can help me too... after the change to the Atlassian account, the option to choose the Initial of the User is not available anymore. We like to keep the 3 characters long and choose our Initial. Do you know how we can do this? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you