Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two Trello users with the same ID. How can I change them?

Louise Rutland August 2, 2019

I've just invited two people to my Trello board but their initials on the little member bubble is only their first name (both C) whereas mine is both names (LR).  How can I change their initials to be both names (CM and CK) to be able to tell the difference?

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2019

Hi @Louise Rutland !

This is something a user must set for themselves, unfortunately. If you want to help walk them through it, they need to:

1. Click their profile circle in the top right corner of their Trello (theirs will say C)
  2. Choose Profile & Visibility
  3. Set their initials here:

315D0E32-2268-4A69-9507-9E9535117CC5.pngThat is what will show on their little profile picture on boards. Or, they can upload a photo to replace their initials. Either will clear up the confusion — unfortunately for your case, they will have to do that work, though.

Hope this helps!

EMI March 30, 2020

Hello! Maybe you can help me too... after the change to the Atlassian account, the option to choose the Initial of the User is not available anymore. We like to keep the 3 characters long and choose our Initial. Do you know how we can do this? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events