Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have trello gold but can't add more than one power-up

naomi July 1, 2020

Hi,

I keep getting emails saying "You earned a free month of Trello Gold". But this is what I see when I try to add power-ups (see screenshot).

The one I have already is "Agile Cards - print your board".

Any ideas why I can't add more?

Thanks

Naomi
trello.png

2 answers

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2020

Hi @naomi ,

I would say that this is not making any difference. Nevertheless If I were you I would try to create one from scratch and see what is happening.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Toni

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2020

Hi @naomi ,

Are you the admin of that board?

Cheers

Toni

naomi July 1, 2020

Thanks for your reply @Antonio Panea ! It's a bit complicated. I have two accounts, let's call them A and B. I created the board using account A (which is the one I am logged in to this forum with right now). The board is for a voluntary project & there is constant activity on it which created so many notifications that they swamped out the notifications on other boards, which I need to keep track of for my day job. Perhaps there is a way to turn off notifications on one board and not others, but I couldn't find it. So I created another account, B, made B admin of the board and removed A from it. Account B has since gained free gold, due to others in the project joining on my (as B) invitation. So yes the account with the gold is admin, but it was not the creator. Would that make a difference?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2020

I’m not 100% certain of this but do you have to click a link to “redeem” your Gold and turn it on?

Like Antonio Panea likes this
naomi July 2, 2020

@Michael Pryoryou are right. The email I received said nothing about needing to activate the gold. Perhaps that's something to pass on to the department that creates those emails! However the email did contain a link to "View your Trello Gold Credits" and when I clicked on that I saw the activation option. I did that and now I have the option of more power-ups. Thank you!

Like Antonio Panea likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events