Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have stopped receiving email notifications since 2021/09/03

Christina Ng September 23, 2021

My team has stopped receiving email notifications to all cards since 2021/09/03.  It was about the time that we have installed Unito in the workspace. Was there a conflict that stopped our email notifications?

I have checked the notification settings that shall send notifications immediately for everything.

We received notifications on our cell phones but not on our regular Outlook emails.  How can I get email notifications again?

FYI, I tested with the Trello email notification test that I received it but whenever I am mentioned in a board that I am a member of (both my personal board and my company workspace board) are not sending me email notifications.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

@Christina Ng i assume you've checked and made sure they're not going into spam or something? Could your IT team have flagged the domain or something to prevent you receiving those emails?

Christina Ng September 24, 2021

Thank you, Brittany. Yes, I have checked and they are not in my Spam either.  Let me check with my IT about it. 

Is the testing email (the notification test email with a token) come from the same domain as the regular notifications? 

Christina Ng September 27, 2021

It works.  thank you very much!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

@Christina Ng sorry for the delayed response here - glad you got it working!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events