Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have several boards with due date cards and want all in one master ttodo board

Carlos R Ruiz June 12, 2020

I have severla boards that have cards with due dates and wonde rif it is possible to set one board that will show all of those due dates (for the current month only) and the overdue in two separate lists under one master to-do board? 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2020

@Carlos R Ruiz Check out Placker it's a great planning tool for Trello

Carlos R Ruiz June 14, 2020

thanks, will do, looks very interesting. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2020

Hi @Carlos R Ruiz ,

Welcome to the community!

Please visit the below link and read carefully!

https://blog.trello.com/multi-board-workflows-trello-butler

I hope it will solve your problem!

Carlos R Ruiz June 14, 2020

Read it through, thanks. More complex seems.  As a collegue professor, i want my boards for manuscipts in the works, grants, student advising and admin to send cards to a todolist. Related to deadlines, self imposed or real. I guess that Butler can do that, then within the todo I can use butler to advance the cards according to urgency or priority.  does that sound right?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events