Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have just downloaded troll and accepted a 30 day trial

Cate Reid February 14, 2021

the issue I have is I don't understand what is included in the basic and what is the difference with the upgrade to business.

I am a wedding celebrant and I would like to create boards for each month and then invite and share individual cards and attachments with bride/grooms.

Can I do this on the basic version or do I need to upgrade to business?

Warmest regards,

Cate 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2021

@Cate Reid if you want to create boards for each client, then you'll need Business Class, however so long as you only invite each person to one board (eg. bride + groom to their own wedding board) you won't pay for them. So for example if it was you and your assistant with access to all boards, then you'd be 2 paid team members, but each bride/groom would only be a single board guest and would not be billable.

Cate Reid February 17, 2021

Thanks, so just to confirm my understanding of boards/cards!

I have a board called wedding ceremonies 2021 with approx 30 individual cards made up for all the weddings booked.  Am I right in thinking that I can add an email address (bride) to every card within this board on the basic account and no occur any costs?

Warmest regards,

Cate 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

@Cate Reid yes that's right if it's all one board you can have as many cards as you like and you can put email addresses on the cards, that won't cost anything. You can have up to 10 boards in your free team.

Incidentally, if you'd like to be able to email the brides directly from the Trello cards you might like my product BenkoDesk:

http://www.benkodesk.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events