Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created 2 different custom cards for 2 different boards. However, I have a third board...

Reis Borgeson December 21, 2018

That I need to be able to physically move the cards in and out of while they each maintain their individual custom fields and checklists.  Is this possible in Trello?  If so, what powerup (if any) do I need?  Or is there a setting I need to change?

Thank you,

Reis

2 answers

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2018

Hi @Reis Borgeson I am not sure if I fully understand the part about how the cards interact with the third board however this may help.

This was published on the Trello Blog in November. The Unito Power-Up lets you sync data such as descriptions, labels, lists, checklists, Custom Fields, comments, due dates, members, attachments, and more. Teams receive real-time updates on what’s happening in multiple boards — without ever having to leave their own. The best part: You can control exactly what information gets synced by using the filters.

Here is the blog post for more details:

https://blog.trello.com/trello-unito-power-up?hs_amp=true

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks and have a great day!

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2019

Hi @Reis Borgeson did this answer your question?
Thanks and have a good day,

Jodi

0 votes
Qasim August 13, 2019

Hi @Reis Borgeson

Unito will definitely help you achieve this. Take a look at our Trello + Trello integration page, I think you'll find the information there very useful. I'm here if you need any extra support, or have further questions!

Unito (Trello + Trello Integration):

http://bit.ly/2ZXqwhe

Thank you for always recommending us @Jodi LeBlanc

We sincerely appreciate your support! 

Best,

Unito 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events