Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I have changed team members to observer status but they still show as admin. Why?

I recently changed all team members (all but three)  permissions from Admin or Normal to Observer. However, there are still a few who continue to show up as Admin - when I go to review the board members their name still has the chevron stripes and when I click on their name it still shows as admin. I click on change permissions and it shows a check by observer. I’m confused why this is happening. I need greater control of my board because of some serious errors that have occurred and do not want these members to be admin any longer. What do I do?

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C_ Atlassian Team Mar 03, 2021

That sounds like something isn't quite lining up right, could I trouble you to write back through https://trello.com/contact with a link to the board you're working on, and we can help take a closer look?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,619 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you