Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I have a user who's Trello account has been invited to our Premium Trello Workspace but on login she

Any I idea's on how to resolve this? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton Community Leader Nov 11, 2021

Hi @Vic Chowdhary 👋

Welcome to the Community! Would you be able to explain a little further please, what happens when she goes to log in?

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this for you 😃

All the best, 

Laura

Hi Laura,

Thanks for coming back to me, really appreciate it. I now have further information I can share, I hope this will help.

1. User created a trial Trello account using company email address. This was working fine as a trial.

2. Company then created a Premium account for the user that also used the same email address.

3. The Premium account email was sent to users inbox with a link to login.

4. This login link directs the user back to her trail account that uses the same email address.

5. If we try to deactivate/delete the trail account, it say's the account is managed and owned by the organisation please contact organisations admin for assistance.

6.The immediate need is to get user logged into our Premium Trello, but were unable to delete the Trail account.

Any support om how to delete the trial account and get user logged in to Premium would be really helpful.

Thank you

Like Laura Holton likes this
Laura Holton Community Leader Nov 15, 2021

Hi again @Vic Chowdhary

Happy Monday! Awesome, thanks for sharing more information around your issue. Just to double check have you got the users to view their Workspaces? It could be that the Workspace that trialled Trello Premium is not the Premium Workspace set up by the company as you can have multiples ranging from free to premium.

If this is the case you won't need to take any more steps as the Premium Trial won't charge your team member and you can continue on as normal just under the company Workspace.

If not, my recommendation would be to raise a ticket directly with Trello Support as they will most likely be able to sort out the underlying problem with ease for you. You can do this here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/

Let me know how you get on 😃

All the best,

Laura

Thank you so much for your advise Laura, I will take your advise and double check the Workspace. Failing that I will log a call with Trello Support. 

Have a great week and thank you again for your support.

Vic

Like Laura Holton likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,361 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you