I don't receive any notification in email or desktop

Huyen Nguyen May 19, 2020

I've set up instant email notification and follow my card and task. But when someone removes/changes my task I don't receive any notification. Even I allow desktop notification on chrome, it's still not working.  I look at the notification icon has no notice

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2020

@Huyen_Nguyen if you are watching a card, list or board you will see notifications when others take action, but not when you take action.

You will only see email notifications after about 5 minutes so long as you haven't read the notification anywhere else (web/app), even with notifications set to instant.

What I'd suggest is to get someone else to login and make a change to a card you are watching while you look on the web application. You should see a red "bell" icon appear on the changed card.

PASTORA MENDOZA RISCO May 20, 2020

Me ocurre lo mismo y no recibo notificaciones cuando alguien hace un cambio en tablero compartido

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events