Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to subscribe only one member of my team to business class.

Eversor March 13, 2021

My small indie game developement team is 5 members, 3 of which manage a board regarding their own expertise. I'm working on the programming side and have a very large board with a junior programmer.

I'd like to upgrade my usage of trello without forcing my company to pay for 4 more users that are not interested in using the advanced features. Can i create and upgrade a group with only myself inside and use those features on my board leaving read/write access to other users?

2 answers

0 votes
Eversor March 13, 2021

Now let's say I create Business Class enabled Group A where there is only me, assign the board to Group A and put my co-workers as guests, I would be limited to use business class only on that board, but i'd pay only for one user, is that correct? Sorry if this sound cheap'o, but we are really not in the situation to pay for stuff we don't use.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2021

No, the subscription level is by service, not user.

Eversor March 14, 2021

I don't understand, this means i will be billed for users that are not in the group that owns the board and has the subscription, even if the guests are only on that single board?

Or does it mean i cannot have guests in the board?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2021

The subscription is by service, not person.  You'll need to subscribe everyone, or get a second Trello for your advanced user and use separate boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events