Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I clicked map without knowing this was my "Basic plan One Power up", and there seems no way to chang

Becky Medcalf October 27, 2020

I clicked map without knowing this was my "Basic plan One Power up", and there seems no way to change this. Nowhere did it say before I clicked "This is a power up and if you press this you are stuck with it forever." Can I disable it? Can I pick a different power up in basic plan? When they say only 1 power up included do they only allow a choice between map or calendar? Or is it actually an option to choose a useful powerup? THanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Hi @Becky Medcalf 

welcome to this wonderful community 😊

No need to worry - you can always enable Power-Ups on your board. 

• Click on menu
  • Click on 'Map' and enable it
  • Feel free to choose another power-up

For more information also see this!

Feel free to ask for more help 

Becky Medcalf October 29, 2020

Thanks. I'm not clear whether we are on the same page. I have the free plan which includes just 1 power up. There is a place on the free plan, a drop down which says map view and some other view but does not clearly state that this is a power up. I clicked it just curious what it did and now my basic plan says I have reached the (1) power up limit and have to upgrade to have another power up. If I can have 1 power up, does it have to be either of those views? Can it be any power up? ANd if so is there a way to Dis-able this map thing and choose something useful? Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events