Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot login with email account - it forces me to create an Atlassian account

smilyanp October 7, 2020

I have used Trello for years. I tried to login with my email account but it forces me to create an Atlassian account. I did and now I have lost ALL my boards and information.

Please, can someone tell me how I can login with my email, but not to the Atlassian account, but to my old Trello account?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

@smilyanp go to id.atlassian.com and login instead, the problem is that trello.com thinks your email is different from what Atlassian thinks.

smilyanp October 7, 2020

@Iain Dooley the email is exactly the same, but I created my Trello account before it was part of Atlassian. But I also have an Atlassian account with that email address before Trello was part of it. So now when I type my email address to login to Trello, it forces me to use my Atlassian account. I just want to login to my old Trello account, not the new one that Atlassian wants me to use.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

@smilyanp did you try logging in at id.atlassian.com?

Like smilyanp likes this
smilyanp October 7, 2020

@Iain Dooley apologies, just tried. I thought that the Trello that appears as an application on there is the Atlassian version, but it got me back to my old account <3 thank you very much for the help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events