Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot have Butler to create cards the way i need.

Gilles Prevotal May 15, 2019

Hey there, any help accepted !

I enabled this command 3 days ago, and hoped the card would be created at 00:01 on thursday, and would be due on 06:00 pm.

"

every thursday, create a new card with title "Mow the lawn" in list "EN COURS" and set due in 1 hours at 6:00 pm

"

The card was created around 3am ( attached ) which is not very important as long as the day of the week is correct.

It is round 9am here in France.

b.png

But, more serious, the due time is wrong.

Capture d’écran 2019-05-16 à 08.36.51.png

Not all 06pm.

1) I am pretty sure i did smthg wrong, but cannot tell what.

2) In the Power Up dialog assistant, when setting a due date and time you always end getting an order with smthg like (and set due in 1 hours at 5:30 pm) , but i cannot even understand what it means because it is either antinomic or useless ? !

Does it mean the due date will be set only one hour after the card is created ? What is the use ?

Does it mean smthg else ?

Can you set a due date in another way  ?

Thank you for your responses, and have a good day !

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2019

@Gilles Prevotal 

Hi Gilles,

you are right, the options for setting up the due time is confusing.

Can I ask you to set it up this way and see what happens:

"... and set due in 0 hours at 6:00 pm"

I suspect that setting something due in 1 hours and then also adding a time stamp to it causes an error, but so far I am also just guessing. Let's iterate how to make it work, ok?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events