It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I can't see comments that another team member added to a shared card. How can this be fixed?

I'm working on a shared board with another user. I created the cards, she's added comments and a label, but I can't see either her comments or the labels she's added. She can, though!

I've tried logging in an viewing from another device, a different browser, and restarting browsers.

How can I see her comments??? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Atlassian Team Nov 21, 2019

Hi Sara,

It sounds like that other user might not be saving the comments, and might only be seeing them locally. That wouldn't quite explain the labels situation, though.

The best thing might be to have you reach out directly to us via https://trello.com/contact and if you can include screenshots of how that other person is seeing the comments and labels on the card, that should help us understand what's going wrong!

Thanks, I will do that next time.

For this time, the other user copied and reposted her comments, at which point we both saw them twice. The labels she added never appeared though. 

Rob I'm New Here May 25, 2020

I'm having the same problem. For me, I have comments in cards dating back several years and clearing cache or other tricks still do not result in my inability to see comments.

Point of interest: This happened only after the Atlassian integration!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,530 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you