Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get to my boards

Helen Julian October 20, 2020

I reach the front page OK and am logged in.  However when I click on 'Go to my boards' nothing loads.  It isn't a connection problem, as everything else is working fine.  This has never happened before.

Nothing has changed in my set up recently.  I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox.  Can anyone suggest how to sort out this problem?

2 answers

0 votes

And the second onetrello screenshot 2.jpg

Update - I've just tried on Edge, which I don't normally use at all, and there it's fine.  So I suspect it may be a problem with Firefox, and will hope that it gets fixed sometime soon!

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2020

Two things to try:

1. Does it work on mobile?

2. If you hit refresh twice, does that help at all?

Can you show a picture of a) where you are clicking "go to my boards" and also b) what you see after you click that?

Thank you Michael.  I don't have a smartphone so can't try that.  I've tried hitting refresh twice, but that makes no difference.

I'm attaching two screenshots and hope they're helpful.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2020

The screenshots didn't get attached.

Also, can you open the Console in Firefox? 

• Press the Ctrl+Shift+K (Command+Option+K on OS X) keyboard shortcut.

And then try again and upload anything that appears in that console?

alex
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2020

Hey @Michael Pryor ,

Possibly related, I'm getting a 429 on the PUT call to move a card from one board/list to another board/list. The response is:

`{"message":"Unable to move card between boards","error":"LOCK_TAKEN"}`

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events