I can't get Butler Bot to work...I've gone through the process 10 times...still NO GO...

JoAnn Reyes May 23, 2019

I am with Click Funnels and went through the process to set up Butler Bot....but the last part didn't happen.  It was supposed to Link Butler Bot to my cards...didn't happen.

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2019

@JoAnn Reyes 

Hi JoAnn, the ButlerBot is being phased out and that's probably the reason why it's not working for you any more. For all automation setups you would now have to use the Butler Power-Up.

JoAnn Reyes May 27, 2019

That is what I thought I was using.  What are the steps of getting Butler Power-Up to get set up?

JoAnn Reyes May 27, 2019

Is there something special I need to do to get Butler Powerup installed and working?

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2019

@JoAnn Reyes 

Let's first clarify what you are actually using:

Do you set up commands within a card and get a green checkmark sticker added to it?

Or do you open the Butler menu and pick one of the 5 command types (card button, board button, rule, calendar, due date) to set up a command?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events